The UN & EU Are Doubling Down on Their Invasion Before EU Elections in May knowing the voters will rise up!
Ireland is in big trouble! Castigating those who resist is the Establishment’s Priority
You will have no right to speak about your wife, daughter or sister or mother being raped or murdered…
Some statistics on immigration into Europe in the last few years so you have context for what the UN is planning:
78% of Europeans want their borders tightened. The people of Europe do NOT get to vote on this agreement or the levels of immigration the EU is dictating to its members.
94% of 2.8k people polled (to date) are against the new UN compact for migration.
70% of Europeans said they believe that a growing Muslim presence is a problem. 8 percent believe increased Muslim presence is no threat at all.
2nd and 3rd generation immigrants are integrating less than their parents into European society.
Throughout history wherever you had cultural differences and proximity it has always led to war. Civil war is on the horizon in Germany and France within the next 15 to 20 years, vigilante groups are forming in UK to perform the work the police force refuse to.
Migrants are now economic welfare shoppers, they are not war refugees.
Each Muslim migrant costs Dutch society over $1,150,000 over a lifetime.
To pay for one migrant costs the same as helping 10 to 15 to stay in their own land.
Germany’s federal government spent 21.7 billion euros in 2016 dealing with the migrant crisis.
This year, Germany’s budget for security will grow by at least one third, from 6.1 billion to 8.3 billion euros.
12 Germans have to work to pay for cost one 1 migrant.
Given that the median age of Islamic immigrants in Germany is 32, this means that there are 3.95 million aged 32 or younger.
There are only 22.86 million Germans (of both native, and Western-immigrant background) in Germany in that age group. This means that 14.7 percent of Germany’s young population are newcomers from a different cultural, linguistic, ethnic, and religious background.
Civil war is coming to Germany.
Spain plans to spend 12 million euros reinforcing the wall around its North African enclaves, Ceuta and Melilla.
Sweden’s 318,000 “Syrian” refugees, or migrants, will cost the country a bare minimum of $18.6 billion USD in 2018.
That’s 19% of Sweden’s central government’s annual budget
That’s just over $58,490 per refugee per year. For reference, the average Swedish household’s disposable income is only $28,859 USD per year.
“Underage” migrants—their subsidies work out to $74,000 per year.
Since there are an estimated 57,000 migrant children in Sweden, this works out to $4.2 billion.
Sweden’s police officers admit that migrants are causing most of Sweden’s crime.
Sweden’s National Police Commissioner, stated that at least 4,100 new full-time officers are needed to deal with the surging crime rates (at a cost of over $160 million a year).
Swedish police have now labelled 55 areas as “no-go” zones—206,000 people live in these areas. They are migrant slums which have replaced domestic law for Sharia.
Migration is to blame for 95% of Sweden’s increasing crime rate (the other 5% is natural population increase).
In total, crime costs Sweden roughly $8.7 billion a year.
Grenade attacks are now common in Sweden.
Immigrants who came to live in Britain from outside Europe cost the public purse nearly £120 billion over 17 years, a new report has shown.
It found that migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) made a negative contribution to the public purse of £117.9 billion because they consumed more in public expenditure – including NHS costs, welfare hand-outs and education – than they contributed in taxes.
“Immigrants from non-EEA countries … contribute less than they receive,” the 50-page study concluded.
It meant European migrants made an overall positive contribution to the British economy of £4.4 billion over the period.
Ten rape victims a day going to just one councilor up to a million feared to have been targeted.
Pakistani pedophile rape gangs abused 700 women in Newcastle other cities hit Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford
Bradford 1,153 referrals were made to its child rape and sexual exploitation. white children making up 70 per cent of open cases, compared to 16 per cent Asian and 7 per cent mixed.
Nine people a day being arrested for online hate speech. – In other words, Shut your mouth Whitey! The UK government and force services are traitors to their own people.
You cannot have unlimited illegal immigration AND a welfare state.
Would you like to advertise on this very popular website ?? Just drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will tell you how !!